Home Buying in Little Falls>Question Details

rnuzzo20, Other/Just Looking in Little Falls, NJ

Are there any building lots for sale in Little Falls? If so, how much and location?

Asked by rnuzzo20, Little Falls, NJ Thu Jan 17, 2013

We would like to build our own home.

Answers

5
I have a lot in little falls it is just over a acre, email me and give me your name and contact number.
Email me at GJPCO13@aol.com
There is one reasonable three lot for sale on the boarder of Haledon / Paterson on Burhands Ave.. It has a front street and a back street.
Hugo is correct; there are two vacant lots available in Little Falls. One has been on the market for a while (247 days). While there can be many reasons for this, one of the leading reasons is likely the property's proximity to the Montclair-Boonton train line (about 200 feet). The adjacent lot has a pool that encroaches this property as well. The lot is just under a half of an acre in size. There has not been a price reduction on the property since it was listed, so there may be some room for negotiation with the owner.

The other lot is listed as 0.44 acres but this is a mistake. It is actually 0.21 acres and is priced $50,900 more than the first property. This property has only been on the market for 64 days, and it is is not cleared of trees and underbrush and has a rather steep grade.

I hope this information was helpful.

It seems like you have some rather specific ideas about what you are looking for in real estate (land and house). I'd like to hear more about your needs and desires. I'm sure that after a short conversation I could assist you in turning your dreams into reality.

Do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Brian Diehl
Mobile: 973-521-1061 (text or voice)
email: Brian.Diehl@PrudentialNewJersey.com
...or...
Work with me online at:
Web Reference: http://www.DiehlHomes.com
Muzzo20,

There are two lots for sale currently. They have been in the market for a while already. Would you consider around little falls?

Please, call to 973-689-4667 discuss farther
Hi rnkuzzo20, Consult a Realtor in Little Falls.