Home Buying in Seminole>Question Details

Jennifer, Both Buyer and Seller in 33705

Are there any 4 br homes for sale or rent on lake seminole?

Asked by Jennifer, 33705 Mon Feb 22, 2010

Answers

8
I know of a four bedroom listing in that vicinity on a smaller lake (I held an open house there last weekend) in a country club neighborhood. 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, pool, on the lake, and a block from the golf course/tennis club. I live (and work!) in that immediate area. Let me know if I can help!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 30, 2011
The time it took you to go on Trulia, write your question, read some of the answers etc...you could have picked up the phone and called me. My advice to you is to work with a Realtor. In the market we are in now, you are not saving time, and you are not saving money by trying to do this on your own..
I live in seminole and they are rare. You need to get on a home searching software system that will look everyday and then will send youn an e-mail when it finds it. Listingbook is a new application that will do exactly that. It comes with prices, pictures and google street view. As for rentals the best prices are in craigs list. A realtor can find a rental in the mls but they are usually not the most discounted.
Agreed. The best thing to do is contact an agent -- look under Seminole, FL real estate on the internet & then go from there. Alot will depend on other requirements: i.e., price, amenities, etc. Let me know if I may be of any help.

Temme Peterson
Jennifer,
Are you referring to Lake Seminole Golf and Country Club? I have listing there that is 4/2,5/2 and there are few more currently listed that do have four bedrooms.Please call me at 727-504-0937 I am very familiar with this neighborhood.
Thank You,
Merle Huber
Keller Williams Realty Gulf Coast
http://www.MerleHuber.com
Dear Jennifer,
I also searched the area of Lake Seminole and did not find any homes currently listed with 4 bedrooms.

If you would like , I can set you up on an automatic search that would only send you listings according to
your criteria. It delivers to you a morning report of any new listings, price changes, etc.
This way you will know as soon as it comes available..........

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please contact me and I will help in any way that
I can.

http://www.SheriRay.com
SheriRay@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.SheriRay.com
I looked on the MLS for Seminole and there is currently no 4 bedroom or more homes available for Sale on Seminole Lake.
Any agent can help you--why not contact a few realty offices, interview a couple of agents and choose the one you like best--then go from there.