Gilkapereira, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

Are there any 3beedrroms and 2 bathrooms for sale near everything. like buses. banks. groceries?

Asked by Gilkapereira, Clearwater, FL Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

1
Gilkapereira,

House, townhome, condo, villa? Price range? Area? Best way to find the right place to fit your personal situation is to call some full time professional Realtors and find one you are comfortable with. They will learn your particular situation, set up a custom search in the MLS for the most current data, & help you get pre-qualified so that you are ready when the right place comes along. Inventory is tight and the good deals go fast. If you think it is a great home, others will too and the READY buyer has the best chance. A professional Realtor will guide you through the whole process of searching, seeing, getting financing, contracts, negotiations, inspections and closing on your new home.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155