Home Buying in Alpharetta>Question Details

De Shanna Mi…, Home Buyer in Alpharetta, GA

Are there any 4-5 bedroom homes available in a nice Alpharetta neighborhood near a nice public high school?

Asked by De Shanna Miller, Alpharetta, GA Sun Oct 27, 2013

If possible are there any homes with the lease to purchase option as well.....

Answers

4
I have a home available if you are still looking in the South Forsyth School District. This is an excellent High School! This is a 3 bed 2.5 bath home with Lease Purchase Option. Call me if you are interested! 770-710-5911. Thanks
Feel free to download my mobile App so you can search for homes anywhere. It's free and easy.
Hi De Shanna Miller,

There are many homes available to choose from in Alpharetta.
What is your price range and how soon are you looking to move?

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
404-843.2500 office
973.687.7095 cell
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
De Shanna,

There are homes available! To help you find a property that meets your specific needs, I will need a bit more information. Give me a call at 678.446.6645 or email me direct at jeff@jeffsellsga.com .

When I searched using your criteria, I found 5 homes that are in the Alpharetta area, offer some type of seller financancing and are in great school districts. Personally, my children are in the Northwestern Middle and Milton High districts and we love it.

As a resident of this area and a professional, full time Realtor, I can assure you of the greatest level of expertise and knowledge about the Alpharetta, Milton, Johns Creek and Roswell areas and I would welcome the opportunity to apply at expertise for you.

Warm Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Cronin, Realtor®
Prudential Georgia Realty
678.446.6645
Jeff@JeffSellsGA.com

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
COMING DECEMBER 10, 2013! For more information visit BHHSGeorgia.com