retslag1, Home Buyer in Belchertown, MA

Are there any banks/mortgage companies that offer physician loans with little or no down payment?

Asked by retslag1, Belchertown, MA Mon Dec 9, 2013

I am a general surgery resident that will be graduating this coming summer 2014. I am looking for a bank or mortgage company that offers physician loans for physicians/residents in my position, and is available in Massachusetts.

Answers

6
I recommend American Bank. You can qualify on line, terms are competitive and the have many low down payment loans. Contact information is listed below. Everything is done on-line so they can be accessed anywhere.

Kyle Feess

Regional Manager - Columbus South

American Bank

National Lending Center

150 East Campus View Blvd. Suite 200

Columbus, OH 43235

Phone: (614) 441-9232

Fax: 1-800-785-1583

Also,Citizens Bank, in Springfield, MA has some unique loan packages that offer lower monthly payments and no PMI. Carrie Polys, 413 627-6999.

When you are ready to relocate, please call me and I will be happy to help you in your local search,

Cyndie Degnan
Landmark, Realtors
413 427-8388
cyndiedegnan@landmarkre.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 8, 2014
retslag1-You may also want to check with your employer as well. Many of the area hospitals offer employee incentives towards purchasing a home....good luck and call me if you have any questions.

Julie Chartier
Associate Partner
413-575-6075
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 8, 2014
Hi retslag1,

You may want to contact Rae Drake with Fifth third Bank. I have referred her for the past 10 years to my buyers and she has always performed professionally. She puts her clients interest first and is extremely knowledgable of the industry and the banks programs. They have a great Doctor Program- She is even married to a Physician.
You can reach her at 352-514-1829 or rae.drake@53.com

Good Luck,
Bernedette- Realtor in Vero Beach, Florida
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 4, 2014
I have a mortgage person to refer you to if needed.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 12, 2013
Yes. Citizen's Bank has a special mortgage rate and program for physicians in this area. If you would like more information, please contact me and I will give you the contact information of a loan officer that can explain the program and the advantages to you.

Cyndie Degnan
Landmark, Realtors
413 427-8388
cyndiedegnan@landmarkre.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 9, 2013
My name is Matt Albert (NMLS# 658999) and I am a Doctor/Physician Loan Specialist with RBS Citizens/Charter One Home Loans. I have been specifically working with physicians for over 12 years. We cover licensed medical physicians, residents, interns and fellows, which include MDs, DOs, along with DMDs and DDS. We provide financing of 95% up to $850,000, 89% to $1 million AND 89% to $1 million for a one time close construction Doctor Loan, all with NO PMI! We offer our Doctor Program in Massachusetts along with the following states:

Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland,Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia. *Additional States are possible on an exception basis, exceptions also possible in regards to loan amounts on a case by base basis*

If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me regarding details of the program as we are NOT allowed to share guidelines of the program in online forums. You may do a search of my name and Doctor loan and easily find my contact information.

Matt Albert
Physician Loan Specialist
Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLSR# 658999
RBS Citizens/Charter One Home LoanĀ