Nyssa Cox, Home Buyer in Pottstown, PA

Are there any available properties in Montgomery (Royersford, Limerick, Pottstown ish) that qualify for USDA?

Asked by Nyssa Cox, Pottstown, PA Wed Nov 14, 2012

Looking to purchase a home, already pre-approved for $200,000.00. I need to find something that is part of the USDA housing program.

Answers

10
You can view them all at a special page on my website. Visit http://michaelsrealestateblog.com/zero-down-homes-for-sale/. I specialize in finding USDA homes. Unfortunately, nothing in the 19464 zip code is eligible. But everything around it is. Feel free to call or email with questions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
Not sure if you have your answer already or not, but pretty much anything outside of a borough itself is USDA area. All of Gilbertsville is! Most addresses of Limerick should be... anything area'' that may be referred to as 'rural.'
Did you buy a place yet?
I would be more then happy to help you find your new home!

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011 & 2012
PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131
E-Mail: kimberly.collins@kw.com

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

The Real Estate Law requires that we as Real Estate Agents provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the various business relationship choices that you may have with a real estate licensee. Since we are discussing real estate without you having the benefit of the Consumer Notice, I have the duty to advise you that any information you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential, and any information you give me will not be considered confidential unless and until you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting we will provide you with a written consumer notice which explains those business relationships and our corresponding duties to you.
Hi Nyssa,

I am very experienced in USDA mortgages, one property can be eligible, and the other one across the road may not be. Please contact me, and I will direct you in the right direction.

Mary Ann DeSantis, Realtor
ReMax Realty Group
439 Main Street
Harleysville, PA
Direct: 215-687-3275
Hi, Nyssa,

Like my peers have already mentioned, it is address dependent BUT it is also income dependent. The best thing to do is find a Realtor you want to work with (I may as well offer that, too), but find someone you trust to help you. Check with some friends or family members for a referral or look up people's profile on Trulia or their website and interview some agents. Most Realtors have lenders they prefer to work with and sometimes - not always, you are better off with a different type of loan. A lender would be more able to advise you. There is a lot involved, so please don't try to do this on your own.
Hi Nyssa. Yes, as my colleagues have pointed out, Pottstown Borough is not eligible but most of Royersford and Limerick are. Use the link below, click on "single residence" and type in an address of interest. It will tell you if it is eligible or not. Happy hunting!

http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeActio…
Nyssa,
Most of the houses in the Royersford/Limerick area qualify for USDA loans. Most of my clients buy houses with a USDA. I would be more then happy to help you find your new home!
Give me a call or send me an email so we can chat and I can find out more of what you are looking for in your new home.

PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131
kimberly.collins@kw.com

PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

Hi Nyssa, not in Pottstown proper, but almost all of Limerick and Royersford qualifies. So let's start by finding you a house, then we can simply check address.

Have you had a Realtor send you a search yet? Feel free to call me today and we will set one up for you in the MLS. You can browse through color photos tonight and then we can schedule a time to tour a bunch all in one day.

Congrats on taking this step toward homeownership!

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.979.5967
axelson@kurfiss.com
Nyssa,
Royersford, Phoenixville, Collegeville, Limerick, Linfield, Douglassville, Glenmoore, Boyertown and rural Pottstown area all qualify for the USDA Rural Housing Program. I am a local Linfield realtor that specializes in Rural Housing. I would be more than happy to pass along some references of clients that have recently settled using the USDA Housing Program and to assist you in your search for a new home. Please contact me at your convenience. 484-955-5981
Thanks and gave a great day!
Click on the link below to view the source material from the USDA regarding homeownership loans. Then, click on the following link and type in a few addresses of homes that meet your search criteria and you'll be able to determine if it is USDA financing eligible. Good Hunting!

http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do