Question Details

Matt, Home Buyer in 02155

Are there any areas left in New England where lakefront summer homes truly are still inexpensive to purchase?

Asked by Matt, 02155 Mon Aug 18, 2008

Or is that a thing of the past? I live in the greater Boston area and would love to discover an area where I could buy something cheaply just to escape to on weekends and for a week or two in the summer. I know Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont all have hundreds, if not thousands, of lakes, but it's difficult to do that wide a search. I saw some properties in northeast Maine for well under $100,000, but that's a good 8 hours from here. I'd really love to learn about some forgotten, tucked away place somewhere.

Answers

1
Good afternoon Matt,

There are still such places available although they too are now being found after being hidden treasures for generations. Here in NH there are alot of great lakes off the beaten path. Please email me what you are looking for and it what price and i can email you some listings to review.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com