Pamela Mysli…, Home Seller in 08087

Are there any 55 an older communities in Little Egg Harbor that do allow children? I know sometimes they have a small section that allows children.

Asked by Pamela Myslinski, 08087 Fri Dec 6, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Pamela,

The Community guidelines of designated 55+ Active Adult communities do not allow for occupants to be below the age of 18.
Please check the specific community rules for any exceptions.

Regards
Shalu Thaman
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hello Pamela,
There are not any adult communities that am aware in Little Egg Harbor that allow school age children to live permanently at this time. Children over 18 yes. Please give me call or a text (609) 709-5417 or send me an email kwojcik@msn.com to discuss your needs further. I have been selling real estate in Little Egg Harbor for 27 years now and I an confident I can help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hi Pamela:
I do not believe that you will find a 55+ community that allows young children to actually live with you in the house. They can visit for short periods of time. If you have a young child living with you, you are most likely going to have to consider an area that is not an Active Adult community. I would be happy to help you find something. Please feel free to reach out to me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
I do not know of any in our area that allow children under 18.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013