Home Buying in Red Bank>Question Details

Erin, Other/Just Looking in Red Bank, NJ

Are there any Townhouse Communities in the Red Bank area that will accept a VA mortgage? Thanks

Asked by Erin, Red Bank, NJ Sun Jun 3, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Erin,

I would go the reverse route, which is what you are asking, which is to focus on the complexes that you know are approved. Call me for the link to the list of VA & FHA approved complexes in Red Bank. It is is short list, I'm afraid, but we can get you in a new home! For example, does it have to be Red Bank, or do you just want to be in the area? There are fine border towns, which would increase your options and lower your taxes, too.

Susan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 29, 2012
Erin,
That would depend on the price range you are looking in and various other criteria. First we'd have to narrow down the price, amount of bedrooms, and then when we find the townhouses that meet your criteria, we can then look up whether or not they are VA or FHA approved.

Send us a direct email or give us a call and we can look into this with you.

Sandra Nixon
Broker Owner
Eversand44@msn.com
(732) 842-4484