Home Buying in Ridgefield>Question Details

Brightsun, Other/Just Looking in Ridgefield, CT

Are there any Single family detached house communities in Ridgefield that were built recently (< 10 Yrs old) ?

Asked by Brightsun, Ridgefield, CT Mon Dec 6, 2010

I see many in Danbury&Brookfield area but didn't notice anything in Ridgefield area.

Answers

6
Hi Brightsun,

You may want to take a look at Turner Hill. Go to Turner Road, which is located off of Saw Mill Road.
There is one home currently available in this neighborhood, on Barnum Place, with a current asking price of $659,000.

Other, similar developments in Ridgefield were built in the 60's and 70's.

Hope this helps.

Don
Yes there are some in town. Ninfa Valella
Brightsun,

There are many single family homes in Ridgefield - that is the majority of the housing stock in town. What I think you may be looking for is a development like community and that is usually with condos as opposed to single family dwellings in town.
Thank you Don&Polly for your answers.

I am looking something where all of the single family houses built by the same builder in a community and they have some kind of association. E.g. Community on Lilac Lane in Danbury built by Toll brother. Little bit old will be fine. Please point me to communities.

Brightsun,

There are currently 32 homes on the market in Ridgefield that are 10 years of age or less.
You can view them all at:
http://cmls.fnismls.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=2efb3e4b-6…

Hope this helps,
Don
Yes! There are homes in Ridgefield that were built less than 10 years ago. Many of the homes are in neighborhoods of similar age or even a newer home in an established neighborhood. The missing link is the price range that you are looking to buy a home. Is the age of the home your only criteria? I ask my buyers to list their "top 5" items they must have in buying, this way we can rank them in order of importance to help narrow down the search. There are a few areas in Ridgefield that are just over 10 years with a neighborhood setting.

Hope this helps! Feel free to call me if you have additional questions.

Kindly,

Polly

Polly OBrien
Ridgefield CT
203 313-2364
polly@pollyobrien.com
Web Reference: http://www.pollyobrien.com/