Home Buying in New Britain>Question Details

Reynold Oroz…, Both Buyer and Seller in Waterbury, CT

Are there any Real estate agents in New Britain or surrounding town that are investor friendly and don't mind making low ball offers?

Asked by Reynold Orozco, Waterbury, CT Tue Feb 5, 2013

Answers

3
If you sign an agent. You should have them give you a market analysis on a property prior to an offer. I have made offers that may seem low, but in then end were accepted.
Since agents get paid ONLY when a transaction is completed writing offers for no closing is just work with no pay. I am sure you will find some agent that just got a license last week that need practice writing offers. Experienced agents will be a lot harder to find that will waste their time like you want them to.
I always recommend that my clients make an offer that will create a win - win situation in which both parties will be happy. Low balling is a tactic that makes the buyer and the agent look bad and gives Agents a bad reputation.

I am not sure what you are trying to do here. I hope you will explain a little more.

Amanda