Call Princess, Real Estate Pro in Brenham, TX

Are there any Real Estate Agents in Rancho Santa Fe who are experienced with Property Trades?

Asked by Call Princess, Brenham, TX Wed Feb 27, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Let me know the details of the transaction. Is it a 1031 exchange? I can do it and it will be done right but I need details, property information and time line. This is a complex transaction and I need to know the buyer and seller details for a consult.


Din Clark
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 11, 2013
That is mostly done within private parties, and title companies. Most sellers want to sell out. I'd be really surprised to see that. Old school real estate :o)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 11, 2013
I would definitely contact this RE Broker. She probably has more RE experience in the Ranch than just about anyone else and has been involved with just about any kind of RE transaction conceivable.…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
We can take care of any real estate trade situation. I work with a top real estate attorney within our company who is the broker of record.

Lets talk about the situstion and time line for trsnsfer.

Don. Clark. 858 997 3859
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
A true property trade can only happen if both owners have their homes completely paid off.

If there are loans to be paid off, then you are talking about two distinct and normal real estate transactions with some specific terms to try and make the transactions fair to both parties. Overall, a property trade in California is extremely rare and usually doesn't make any sense. It would be interesting to hear more details about what you have in mind. Most likely there is a better alternative for you.

Kevin Sanderlin
Keller Williams Realty
Cell 858-212-4702
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer