Sherry

Are there any Real Estate Agents in Rancho Santa Fe who are experienced with Property Trades?

Asked by Sherry "Princess" Cohen, 78746 Wed Feb 27, 2013

Answers

5
Let me know the details of the transaction. Is it a 1031 exchange? I can do it and it will be done right but I need details, property information and time line. This is a complex transaction and I need to know the buyer and seller details for a consult.

Best

Din Clark
That is mostly done within private parties, and title companies. Most sellers want to sell out. I'd be really surprised to see that. Old school real estate :o)
I would definitely contact this RE Broker. She probably has more RE experience in the Ranch than just about anyone else and has been involved with just about any kind of RE transaction conceivable.

http://www.nancarrowrealtygroup.com/local-communities/rancho…
We can take care of any real estate trade situation. I work with a top real estate attorney within our company who is the broker of record.

Lets talk about the situstion and time line for trsnsfer.

Don. Clark. 858 997 3859
A true property trade can only happen if both owners have their homes completely paid off.

If there are loans to be paid off, then you are talking about two distinct and normal real estate transactions with some specific terms to try and make the transactions fair to both parties. Overall, a property trade in California is extremely rare and usually doesn't make any sense. It would be interesting to hear more details about what you have in mind. Most likely there is a better alternative for you.

Kevin Sanderlin
Cell 858-212-4702
ksanderlin@kw.com