T2537358, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Are there any NACA approved realtors in Long Island or Long Island realtors willing to work with pre-approved NACA members?

Asked by T2537358, Brooklyn, NY Fri Jan 6, 2012

Answers

2
Are you going to be in a hurry to buy a home? If so, NACA may not be the best option as they are notorious for taking months to close. I would talk to a licensed loan officer about state and local down payment assistance programs that will not take as long as the NACA program.
You can call NACA at 1-888-302-NACA and ask to be referred to a NACA Realtor, or you can select your own realtor. As virtually 100% of NACA qualified applicants are approved for financing, I don't think you'll have any problem finding a realtor. I would recommend that you pick a realtor who will be a buyer's agent for you. This will protect you better than other forms of agency. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you
Tom Brady
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Plainview NY
Tom230@aol.com
631-682-8660