Markterrence, Home Buyer in 75230

Are there any $500K 3BR seller/developer financed condo projects in Miami Beach with 20-25% down?

Asked by Markterrence, 75230 Mon Jun 6, 2011

Answers

6
William Henderson’s answer
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties.com

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
Good morning Mark, I work with developers, with Related Group for 6 years and now with Fortune International, specialized in developer sales. I will be glad to search the inventory in Miami Beach for you. Would you consider Sunny Isles, Hallandale or Hollywood Beach too? Please contact me. Best regards.
Web Reference: http://www.vivianlaino.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 7, 2011
There are currently 83 proposed new buildings in South Florida. We recommend narrowing your search by neighborhood, Sunny Isles, Aventura, and Brickell have many new projects.
is your need for a seller/developer-financed condo because you can't get financed by a conventional lender? Is your credit score/debt ratio an issue? Is this the primary or 2nd home? there are all kinds of new restrictions from lenders due to default % in the condo buildings, lack of cash reserves, high foreclosure rate in the Building, etc. It all varies on individual circumstances...

if you have those credit issues, I don' tknow of any seller/developer, who will sell based on those terms. However, if it's for some other reason, email me: cjkowens@gmail.com and I'll try to custom search for you.
Hi Markterrence,
The question is will this be your primary residence? The banks will allow 20-25% down on a property you will reside in but not a second home, that is more of a risk so 30% is required.
But yes, there are condos you can find that are 3 bedrooms in the 500k range. I would be glad to send you a variety of properties meeting your criteria as well as discuss financing options.

Feel free to contact me directly, I look foward to assisting you.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
bethjenk1@gmail.com
786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
Mark, If you plan is to register your condo like primary residence, this is a big jump to the bank financing. There is a spot where bank is able to help giving it to you a financing. I have many building where bank is able to do financing in that way, 20-25%. My contact information is 305 519-3199 for inmediately answer.