Home Buying in Spring Hill>Question Details

Greg,  in Easthampton, MA

Are there any Buyers agents in Spring Hill?

Asked by Greg, Easthampton, MA Fri Jan 22, 2010

Answers

5
Every agent in Florida Greg is or can be a Buyer agent!
If you want Exclusive agent for buyingm, you have to enter into an agreement with the agent you choose!
Most agents prefer to be transaction broker agents, we still represent you in a fashion that includes ethics and professional manners. However if you wish to have the exclusive agent.client relationship then by all means ask the agent to enter into the agreement for you!
Gerard Carney, Exit Success Realty, 352-206-2371, Email: A1FloridaRealtor@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 19, 2010
YES, BUYERS ADVANTAGE in Spring Hill is the only exclusive buyer broker company doing business in Spring HIll. Working with a transaction broker does not provide the consumer with the highest fudiciary duties that come with this responsibility.

When a real estate company also takes listings. That company can not be an exclusive buyer broker and still show you their company's listings.
Hi Greg,
Now is the time to buy, when you can just contact me and let me know what are you looking for, and price range and I will send you homes available in the area.
Hope to hear from you soon
Paula Lopes
352-238-4809
Hi Greg,
I'm Annie Guy and my RE/MAX team and I offer exclusive buyer representation services. I'm a great negotiator and will help you every step of the way. Give me a call, or shoot me an email, so we can start!
Annie Guy 352.596.9999
RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Hi Greg,

I'd be happy to help you (And I grew up in MA, too!)

Feel free to send me an email at Josh@HernandoLuxuryHomes.com and let me know how I can help!

-Josh Hanoud
Tropic Shores Realty
Josh@HernandoLuxuryHomes.com