Home Buying in Green Bay>Question Details

Nathan Helm, Both Buyer and Seller in Green Bay, WI

Are there any Agents in the Green Bay and/or Oconto, WI areas that work with Real Estate Investors?

Asked by Nathan Helm, Green Bay, WI Thu Aug 18, 2011

Answers

5
Good Afternoon Nathan,

I work for the Todd Wiese Homselling Team here in Green Bay. We are a group of individuals who work successfully as a "Team". We have specific individuals who are either a Realtor or a member of the administrative staff (such as myself - Closing Coordinator & Short Sale Speicialist). Our team is highly aggressive & we utilize MUCH marketing tactics.

We work with buyers, sellers & investors of all kinds. I came across your request on Trulia because I am looking for an investor who is interested in purchasing short sale listings. I want to expand our Short Sale Department.

We would be very much be pleased to assist your real estate needs!

Upon request, I can submit to you our resume.

Have a wonderful day,
Shannon Simonar
(920) 406-1095
Web Reference: http://www.toddwiese.com
Hi Nathan,
I am an experienced agent of 16 yrs and have extensive knowledge/experience working with investors, whether it is residential, commercial or land, I would be happy to help you. I have a list of references from past clients that I would be more than happy to provide you. I used to live in Oconto County and currently reside in Brown County, I also serve other areas as well. You will want a buyer's agent working on your behalf (I am a certified Accredited Buyers Agent - ABR).
Malinda Trimberger ~ Broker Associate, ABR, CRS, GRI
Resource One Realty LLC
920-639-2444 Text/Call or malinda@new.rr.com
Hi Nathan,

Most Realtors work with investors. I key is to find a Realtor who has expereince in they type of property in which you want to invest. Are you looking for land? Do you want rental property? Do you want to flip houses? Possibly commercial? I have an extensive background in construction which I am willing to share with my investors. If you contact a Realtor, make sure you ask about their knowledge and expereince in whatever aspect of investing you choose. Good luck! Take care.

Cindy Leiterman
Broker/Owner
Resource One Realty, LLC
Nathan,

I would be happy to work with you. I work out of our Green Bay office but live in Oconto county myself so know the area well.

Debi Prosek
dprosek@coldwellhomes.com
920-606-9166
Hi Nathan,

Most agents work with all, investors, veterans and first time homebuyers. If I can help you in the Appleton area feel free to contact me. Best Wishes to you in your endeavor.

Nan
Web Reference: http://www.nan-brennan.com