gczack, Other/Just Looking in Chesapeake, VA

Are there 55 active adult communities in Chesapeake,VA?

Asked by gczack, Chesapeake, VA Tue Sep 10, 2013

Eagle Pointe at Cahoon Plantation is NOT given in our search.

Answers

3
Yes there are several. Eagle Pointe is one if those and is a golf course community with many amenities. They offer multiple living situations from single homes to attached homes, and single level or multilevel. Somerton is in the Greenbrier area and is known for multilevel living and elevators, but few community amenities. The Retreat is also in the Greenbriar area and offers single floor quadraplex units. It also has many community amenities, no golf course. It depends on your lifestyle and how you prefer to live. I am very familiar with, and have worked in all of these communities. Please feel free to contact me for help. 409-0259
According to the local mls there are currently 40+ active properties available that are in 55 active adult communities in the Chesapeake area....ranging in price from 129k to upper 400'sk. Shoot me an email and I will forward the list to you. Dmann.mdb@gmail.com
Yes...there are two in Greenbrier section of Chesapeake and one in Western Branch area. By your comment, you prefer no Eagle Pointe?? Call me at 757 580-6546 so we can discuss home needed and you can get information on available homrs.homrs.