Home Buying in Goffstown>Question Details

Jack lee, Real Estate Pro in Boston, MA

Are there a good many updated farmhouses in Goffstown? Thank you!

Asked by Jack lee, Boston, MA Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

4
I have a dog grooming busines in Goffstown in my home since 2001, been looking to lease with option to buy , getting frustrated with the zoning here . I want to be in a place in a home that is Kenneled zone . any suggestions?
There are a few homes for sale under the description of farm house style. We see good listings priced right selling pretty quickly but new ones are hitting the market. the difference is if you are looking for a lot of land or a working farm. Please feel free to contact me at sctprop@aol.com and I can easily send you what is available based on your total wish list and criteria for a new home.

Scott Godzyk
The #1 Trulia Agent in NH
Good Morning Lamberts,

There are always properties available to meet any criteria; however is it the right property for you? The term "good" is highly subjective and carries different weight & meaning with different individuals. In order to better service this question, please let me know the following;
How large a home are you looking for?
Are you looking to be in Goffstown specifically of in the area?
How much land are you looking for?
To what degree of "updated" are you meaning? Floors, structurally, insulation, kitchens/baths, walls heating/cooling or all?
By answering these questions, not only can my team get to work trying to locate what's on MLS but we can also perform additional tasks to try and identify others who might be interested in selling and have not placed their homes on the market for what ever reason. Please feel free to contact me direct so we can assist you further.

Jason Duval, REALTOR, CRS, ePRO
Licensed Broker in NH & MA
603.424.4053
602.765.3239
"Your Home is Our Business"
Good morning, do you mean in general or on the market? Are you looking to purchase? If so what are your needs? Here is one available.

http://www.nnerenmls.com/nne/maildoc/tre0301_1363606482-Mar-…

Thank you Lise