Mimi, Home Buyer in Grandview Heights, OH

Are there Condos in Grandview?

Asked by Mimi, Grandview Heights, OH Sun Sep 20, 2009

Answers

2
Yes, I actually have newly built condo listed on Broadview Ave. They are called the Broadview Mews.
The are 2 to 3 bedrooms with 2.5 baths and 2 car attached garage. If you want to pull them up on Realtor.com or http://www.sorrellandco.com. The address is 1466 Mews Ct and 1469 Mews Ct. They are located on block west of Grandview Ave. Starting at $310,000 to $425,000. High end finshes ,granite, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and they are FHA approved for as little as 3.5 % down. My name is Martha Corbett and if you want to contact me directly, my phone number is 614-395-6551 or martha@sorrellandco.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hi Mimi, There are 22 units currently listed and 4 in contract. Prices range from $79,000 to $349,000 with 1 to 3 bedrooms. If you are not working with a Realtor I would like to offer my services. I can set you up with a search that can be emailed to you so you can see all the detail and pictures that the agents have posted. Helping buyers is Free! The sellers always pay for real estate services in the Ohio market.

P.S. Please feel free to give me a call.

614-273-6435
Tammy Jackson
Your Personal Realtor
Real Living HER