Home Buying in Spring Hill>Question Details

Your Bestest…, Home Buyer in Spring Hill, FL

Are there CDD and/or HOA fees in Silverthorn?

Asked by Your Bestest Cuzn., Spring Hill, FL Thu Jun 14, 2012

Answers

3
I would also like to add to the other comments that the homeowners on Firethorn Pt in Silverthorn pay a higher HOA fee because they have an additional gate to maintain.
Good Morning,

The answer to you questions is, no, there are no CDD fees, however there is an H.O.A. fee of approx. $116.00 per month, additionally if you were to purchase a villa, there is a monthly maintainence fee depending on the villa itself approx between $85.00 and $125.00. if you would like more info on the Silverthorn community, or other areas of Hernando county Please feel free to give me a call, or If you like I can send you and invitation to a web site that allows you too see what I do on the Hernando County Multi Listing Service, this site updates every 30 minutes, so no finding a home you like, and finding out it is under contract or sold already.

Thank, and have a great day!

Bill Moffitt, Keller Williams Realty- Elite Partners
THE RADFORD TEAM-helping you find your way home!
352-688-6500 office
516-449-6786 direct
wmoffjr@aol.com
Hi There,

Silverthorn has an HOA fee and it varies. No CDD. If the home is a villa there is an additional monthly maintence fee ranging from 88-122 dollars. Feel free to visit my website and click the button Silverthorn to see all the active properties. http://www.TabSells.net

Take care and let me know if you have any other questions.

Tabetha Sibley
Realtor-Associate
Tropic Shores Realty
(352)428-2371
TabSells@yahoo.com
http://www.TabSells.Net
Thank you!
Flag Thu Jun 14, 2012