KountryKidzF…, Other/Just Looking in 85742

Are their any homes in 85742 with horse property and priced under 150,000 ?

Asked by KountryKidzFarm, 85742 Sat Oct 26, 2013

Answers

3
Good morning KountryKidz,

There may not be a lot to choose from in that price range in 85742 that also allows horses. A good way to find out? I would encourage you to start a relationship with a Realtor, even if it is not with me, and start the process with them. Majority of the time there is no charge to you as the buyer (for example I don't charge or cost buyers anything to work with me) and working with a Realtor will help you define your search criteria.

Are you pre-approved with a lender? If not, that should be any buyers next step. I can recommend several local lenders if you need to begin that process. If you have time and are interested please click on my profile to learn more about me, and what to expect working with me. There are 92 reviews (Trulia calls them "recommends") written by past clients.

Best of luck in your search.
Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
I was unable to find any homes that are even listed in that area code.

If you would like, shoot me over an e-mail and tell me what city/area you're looking for, other than the above listed area code, and I could send you over all the active listings in that city, which I could include horse properties.

If you have an questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me, rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com, or give me a call at 4802759566.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Not a one! I did a quick MLS search and the lowest priced horse property available at the moment is $275,000. It's a nearly 3600 square foot home on 4.55 acres.

Are there other areas that might work for you? There are some manufactured homes on horse property in the Catalina area that are under $150k...

Dawn Heinemann
Associate Broker
The DeLuca Team
Long Realty Company
1890 E River Rd
Tucson, AZ 85718
(520) 401-5874 (cell)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013