Agnes, Home Buyer in Taylorville, IL

Are their any closing costs that can be waived or negotiated?

Asked by Agnes, Taylorville, IL Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

5
Some lenders like myself offer loan products that can cover fees and costs such as appraisal, underwriting, and processing fees. You just have to find the right lender that can help you get the loan that best fits you. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Yes, most contract items are negotiable while under contract. If you are asking because of a low appraisal, or something that has effected the purchase price, and you are trying to compensate, the most commonly reduced items are closing costs, home warranty, tax proration (minimal), and any other items that may have been included in the deal. Your agent should know, if not, ask your attorney.
I'd suggest working with an experience Broker who knows how to negotiate. Closing closes are very open to negotiation. If find yourself in a position where coming up with the cash for closing may be difficult for you, discuss this with your Broker as soon as you sit own face to face. Your Broker will be able to help you more effectively if he/she knows this early in the hunting process.
You can get the seller to pay costs and if you are a good buyer with a good score you can shop lender rates and fees which will reduce costs.
Both are possible if you know how to negotiate the deal.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com