Home Buying in Country Walk>Question Details

Footlooseups, Home Buyer in Ormond Beach, FL

Are their HOA or Maint or restrictions? Does it have city water & sewage?

Asked by Footlooseups, Ormond Beach, FL Fri Jan 31, 2014

Brock Lee’s answer
A few months ago my husband and I sold our home in Florida and it was a bit difficult getting the HOA documents needed for our buyer. A family friend referred us to http://www.associationonline.com. They were a huge help in making sure we had all the right documents and the information met the state disclosure requirements. I was able to get the whole package together easily by the contract deadline. I don’t think the process could get much easier than the software and service provided by Association Online. You should visit their website or call (970)-226-1324. They’re a great help for homeowners nationwide.
Yes there is an HOA about $50. per quarter and yes there is both city water and sewer. If you have any further questions or would like to see any homes please feel free to contact me at 386-478-9776.

I would welcome the opportunity to be of assistance to you in your home search and possible purchase.
Drop me a line 386-690-6546