Home Buying in Alief>Question Details

Debra Sanford, Home Buyer in Missouri City, TX

Are their HOA fees on the house for sale on 8502 Newbrook Cir. Houston, TX. 77072 Aleif area

Asked by Debra Sanford, Missouri City, TX Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

4
Hello Ms. Sanford,

The HOA fees are $150 Annualy. There is a one-time transfer fee when you purchase the home. This is a Short Sale, and from what the listing states, it is back on the market because the previous buyer's financing fell through.

If you are considering buying this or any other property, please do get a preapproval from a lender. If you need lender names, please email or call and I will be happy to furnish some names. Pre-approval will help you understand your budget and also what type of financing will work best for you.

Persis
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Leawood Civic Improvement Association

http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/Leawood/info
There is also a $100 transfer fee, which the buyer traditionally pays.
Hi Debra,

Yes, there is a mandatory $150 HOA fee annually. Please feel free to contact me if you need more information on this property.

I know this area really well and I would love to help you find your new home! Please let me know and I can send you the list of properties that match your criteria in the area.

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
c. 713-534-3018