Home Buying in Anthem>Question Details

pstoegger, Home Buyer in Anthem, AZ

Are the water bills outrageous in the anthem country club and parkside areas?

Asked by pstoegger, Anthem, AZ Sat Mar 8, 2014

We are looking into moving to Anthem this summer from California. We have read and heard some negative things regarding large water bills!

Answers

3
I recently moved from the east side of Anthem to the west side. On the east side, both water and trash were with private companies, my average total bills were about $230 per month, my average on the west side is about $60 through City of Phoenix. It is a smaller yard as far as watering on the west side, but it's not that significant. My water bill did not vary too greatly based on high watering months compared to low months with EPCOR. They are extremely costly compared to City of Phoenix for like service.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 17, 2014
EPCOR is the private water company that provides the water and sewer service to homes in Anthem on the East side of I-17. Homes in Anthem located on the West side of I-17 get their water service from the City of Phoenix. The water bills are higher for the homes on the East side of I-17. You can visit EPCOR.com for more information.
Hi!

The water company that services that area is EPCOR their website is http://www.epcor.com/bill/Pages/bill.aspx. The best thing to do is to contact them ask their rates and what the bill includes. In some area of the valley the bill will be water and sewer while others it is just water, which greatly changes the bill amounts.
If you would like more information on homes in that area please feel free to contact me with any questions or to begin your home search. As a Realtor I am here to help with all of your real estate needs.

Addie Huckabee
Solutions Real Estate
480-459-9201

http://addiehuckabee.searcharizonahouses.com/