ba0008, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Are the units available in 2000 N. Bayshore Dr. (Cite) a good buy at current listing prices.

Asked by ba0008, Miami, FL Thu Dec 27, 2012

Are these prices expected to go up with the construction by Genting?

Answers

7
Soraima Alonso’s answer
Integrity, Proffessionalism and Expertise on my line of work. I will take care of the transaction if it were my own. there's a few active listing in that area (32), price range on the 3/2 about $400k and 2/2 about $315k. If you have any question you can contact me at (786)486-8431 AgentA1.

Thank you..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 27, 2012
Genting is/was a wet dream of MH. It is highly unlikely that they will be able to set up casinos and hotels. there any time in near future. But again - it is Miami where the dreams come true for the investors..... We may build new stadium for the Dolphins on that spot instead with taxpayers money.
There is a large number of over-priced units not only in this building but in the entire market area. I will consider it a "good buy" if you are able to secure the purchase of a unit within 10% of the average sales of similar units in the building for the past three months. In today's appreciating market you need to be a very active Buyer and work with a very active Real Estate agent to procure a "deal".
The best way is to choose a real estate agent who would do a market analysis for you on all the units that are of interest to you.
Hi ,
Their is a few beautiful villas available
3bed/3baths meditarrain style,call me
To set up showings if your interested
305 300 8540
Anthony Khouri
There are several units available at Cite, the lowest being a short sale.
The listing prices are very competitive for the area, where many 2 bedroom units of the same size are much higher. I feel the units in the low 300's are priced well for the building.
See this link for the current listings in Cite:

http://sef.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=6134424…

The prices in this area have seen an exceptional gain the past 2 years due to the boom downtown created wiht the new construction, and the prices coming down about 30% overall. As far as Genting, I wouls not make any speculationon the project or completion date, as it is not fully approved. I feel the area will only improve in the future because of all of the other upgraes to downtown Miami.

I would be glad to assist you in your search, feel free to contact me directly.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokerss
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
This are the current listings at Cite: http://midtownmiaminow.com/properties/buildings/cite

Prices in the low $200 per sq ft is really good in this market. The near by buildings are selling in the mid $300 per sq ft. As the Genting project continues to become reality, prices in the area are expected to increase.