Home Buying in Coconut Creek>Question Details

ques1297, Home Buyer in Coconut Creek, FL

Are the new built townhomes in Coconut Creek (Palmoa Lakes) overpriced for the market?

Asked by ques1297, Coconut Creek, FL Tue Nov 20, 2012

Answers

2
Honestly... depends on who you ask. In my opinion, these homes are being priced at fair market value in comparison to other new construction homes. If you look at recent market trends, new construction is on the rise and inventories are relatively low. The homes are being priced to meet the demand that's out there. The good news is that data suggests that new home prices and sales are on the up swing - so there's certainly appears to be an interest to uphold value and drive prices further. If you have any others questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

All the Best,

Avraham Yeini
CENTURY 21 City Real Estate
4500 University Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
E-mail: ayeini@gmail.com
http://ayeini.southfloridamls.com/
Helo,
are you seeking to purchase in this area? These townhomes are brand new and are being bult within fair market value, as with a new townhome you will not have any worries, as with a older places there is a chance that ypu will have to deal with interior damages, and no warranties as well. Lennar is a good builder. If you have any questions about this development please feel free to contact me.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
how much are they going for?? I need a 3/2 with garage
Flag Fri Aug 30, 2013