Marea Rameer, Home Owner in Genoa City, WI

Are the homes on RealtyTrac current? A home they list as a foreclosure on Southview my realtor cannot find. They said RT is outdated.

Asked by Marea Rameer, Genoa City, WI Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

6
I too have tried them before and got the same run around. I don't see where they help at all. I cancelled my monthly fee. And, that was a headache too.!! Denise
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 10, 2012
Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916)
Senior Loan Officer
502-905-3708 cell
502-813-2795 fax
jlobb@keyfinllc.com

Key Financial Mortgage Co. (NMLS #1800)*
107 South Hurstbourne Parkway*
Louisville, KY 40222*
http://mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
I asked this above question because the house IS STILL LISTED and my realtor said it was not available anymore. Why would I want to sign up for Realty Trac or any other foreclosure listings if they are not CURRENT? Thank you so much Scott and Meg and Jim too. Ron with that kind of attitude you would not last long here in GC.
Good answer Scott, I agree. And if you are looking for a top notch local Realtor Scott is a good choice, just in case the agent you mentioned is back home in Genoa. I have closed more than one loan with Scott at the closing table, you won’t go wrong working with him.

As for the property, I would also point out it is not a good idea to limit a search to just foreclosures, there are many aggressively priced homes in Louisville. I would not rule out a home just because it isn’t bank owned. Good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
EZ Tom. No reason for that. Sometimes clients work with agents that are not fully aware of all options out there so, yes they ask questions like this. Marea, is your agent familier with finding auction results, past history to the listings and/or have relationships with REO agent who may know about the house. If your agent wants to email me for help let him know I am willing. It's not who's right or wrong; just show love towards one another and life will be much better.
And you are asking US, because you do not believe your Realtor?

But, you are going to believe us Reators?

If the Home is not LISTED; how are you going to BUY it?