Home Buying in 95947>Question Details

Melody Robin…, Real Estate Pro in Greenville, CA

Are short sales transferred via anything other than a Grant Deed in the state of Washington?

Asked by Melody Robinson, Greenville, CA Tue Jun 9, 2009

Working with some sellers here offering on a place there who have questions regarding liens, etc. and what their liability may be in or after the transaction? I am wary of REO's and the difficulties buyers have, for instance, getting the HOA to turn on the water for inspections due to water liens, etc. ? Any info. would be appreciated.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer