David, Home Buyer in England, AR

Are property values rising or falling in the St Petersburg area and in particular the condos at Coquina Key?

Asked by David, England, AR Thu Aug 2, 2012

Answers

3
Hello David,
The property values in the St Petersburg area are on the rise for sure. The homes at Waterside at Coquina Key have increased significantly within the South Village however are a little slower to rise in the North Village. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Jackie Williams
Broker/Owner
Market Insights Realty, LLC
727 512 0458
Property values in Pinellas County on the whole have stabilized and are generally beginning to rise again. Condos, however, are at the lower and slower end of the scale and will be last to begin the recovery rise. Many Condo complexes have had very disturbing management issues with the associations, which have perpetuated the slow road to recovery, but all the signs are there.

Coquina, in particular, has a few things in it's favor:
~ it is waterfront
~ it is very central to downtown St. Pete
~ sales this year have increased an average of 6.5%

For more informaiton about this or any other area in Pinellas County, please visit my website: http://www.RealWorldPropertiesInc.com, email HelpSaveHomes@gmail.com with your specific question, or call my office at 727-656-6206.
David,
Your question is a bit generic so I've complied generic data regarding Coquina Key condos.
In 2012 there have been 32 sales, averaging $97,000 per unit and $123 SF.

In 2011 there were 123 sales, averaging $82,000 per unit and $110 SF.

Of course relevant trend data would be more closely related to the attributes of the property you want to buy, your payment method, and the situation you are looking for.

You can see more detailed, relevant data by access the "Market Insider" tab on my website.
Best of success in find your new condo,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
727.420.4041
RealEstateMadeEZ.us