Home Buying in Doylestown>Question Details

Kathleen Pet…, Home Buyer in Morrisville, PA

Are pets aloud in this mobile home park and are yards aloud to be fenced in? Can we schedule a visit?

Asked by Kathleen Petrusky, Morrisville, PA Sun Aug 30, 2009

http://www.trulia.com/property/1061907859-5074-Winterberry-D…

Answers

3
Hi Kathleen,
I answered your question about this property yesterday,remember you asked about the lot size and monthly. My office is in Holland ,not very far from Morrisville. I will be showing you this home. First we meet for a buyers consultation. This will also allow you to feel confident that I will do an excellent job for you.
Give me a call
Thank you
Jen Buschel
office :Advantage Real Estate Associates
130 Buck Road
Holland Pa 18966

215-584-0769
JenBuschel@gmail.com
Hello Kathleen!

I started my career in Manufactured/Modular home sales 11 years ago and I can tell you that there is no "mobile" home community that allows fences. Mostly due to the size of the lots. All communities have their own rules when it comes to pets...so you will need to contact the park management and ask them for a copy of their community guidelines for living or Park rules and regulations. ALL parks allow pets - they must be indoor pets and most can not be tied out for any length of time...like while you are at work etc. Most communities allow 2 pets...but the biggest issue is usually they restrict against the size and breed of dog. The aggressive dogs are not allowed. But, again...all parks are different. The nicer the community the stricter the rules...of course.

Hello Kathleen,

I would be happy to assist you in finding out more about this listing. Feel free to phone me in the morning so that we can talk.

Tina Dinora
215-822-4855