Sscfnp1017, Home Buyer in Hilton Head Island, SC

Are pets allowed at Beach Arbor Villas. I did see a cat in one unit?

Asked by Sscfnp1017, Hilton Head Island, SC Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

6
The rules governing Beach Arbor indicate that no pets are allowed. However, I know that sometimes owners will have ptet - such as cats that they keep inside, etc. Then, there are times when the owners just try to get away with it.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at hiltonheadbatch@aol.com
Hi ya,

Many times the owners are allowed to have pets but renters are not. Other times pets are banned for all. Sometimes pets are banned but unless someone complains, no one knows they are they and that rules are being broken.

The only way to find out for sure if pets are allowed or not is to contact the management company.
In this case, the management company is ASI - Patrick Thompson is the manager and his number is 843-785-7070.

Good luck - is there a particular reason you'd like to know other than you have a pet and want to explore your options in that complex?

Expect the best!
Julie Toon Timms
843-301-8006
http://www.FindHiltonHeadHomes.com
Im pretty sure they do.. I was showing a property th eother day in there and the guy had a dog and I have clients who were looking for pet friendly condos and that was on the list.. Let me know if you need any help! I have been working with a client for 2years that has to have pet friendly think i have the skinny on all now..haha
Thank you for your answer, Maureen. I am working with Carey North aas we looked at the villa last weekend. My biggest question and he hadn't received an answer from the listing agent, was are animals allowed. Hopefully I can share this info with him. Thanks so much for your help.
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
first seeing a cat or a dog does not mean they are allowed. Second why are you not asking you local Realtor who you have a buyer agency agreement with?.According to the MLS sheet from the Regime
company is says pets are not allowed. Best of luck in getting a place here.
Find a local experienced Realtor and sign a buyer agency agreement with them.
Maureen may know something that I do not know. talk with her.
They do not allow pets at Beach Arbor Villas. I would be happy to recommend other villas in the South Forest Beach area that do. My contact info TammyMoody@FoundationRealtyTeam.com
Yes Beach Arbor is "pet friendly".