Home Buying in Bisbee>Question Details

Clearh2os, Home Buyer in Bisbee, AZ

Are many real estate sales generated from web listings or is a brick and mortar real estate storefront more effective?

Asked by Clearh2os, Bisbee, AZ Thu Oct 25, 2012

Answers

3
I find you need both. But we do a lot of business from online inquiries
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 25, 2012
I believe that most buyers will start online. However, the old fashioned way of building relationships will never be replaced. The majority of my business has always come from referrals.

I am always open to helping people with Real Estate issues even if they are not going to buy. I have helped so many people with their mortgage modifications for free and evey single one of them has sent me a refferal (or two).

You have to earn their trust face to face. The internet gives you the opportunity to get new clients that will become loyal and a source of referrals.

Good Luck,
The figure that I have seen, is that over 90% of the Buyers today will start by looking ON-LINE:

When you factor in that no one can buy nuttin, ON LINE, just how relevant is this to your problem?

The many On-Line services will show many properties for sale, and give the Buyer a good idea of what is available. It can be educational, and entertaining. It can narrow down the choice, and help the Buyer create a list of parameters.

This is all great, it make the job more fun and easier for all concerned.

Eventually, the Buyers will enlist the aid of a Realtor; that is when homes can be viewed, numbers cranched, and offers made.