Home Buying in Darien>Question Details

T Donohue, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Are house prices softening in Darien? By how much? Would you buy now or wait 6 months or so?

Asked by T Donohue, Houston, TX Wed Jan 23, 2008

Answers

4
If your looking to purchase still now is the best time interest rates are still low. House prices are on the way back up so if your going to buy it's best to get into something now. So you can see our equity grow.
Darien is a lovely community offering great value at little expense:) I believe the housing market is definitely improving and prices will surely be moving upward. I believe taking advantage of excellent prices and low mortgage financing puts Buyers at a definite advantage. Buy now, don't be sorry later. You can be settled by Spring and planting your garden.....
Interest rates are very low right now as are prices. I do not expect prices to change much from here.
Yes, since April of 2007. I have done the research and it can be found on my website (http://chaseforeclosure.com/market_trends.php). Addison is the default city, so click the drop down box & choose Darien. It also includes other helpful research I've done for you. I would advise you to buy NOW. Take a look at the Market Action Index an you will see that YOU have the ADVANTAGE since it's a a STRONG BUYER'S MARKET!

I can help you find a beautiful home in a price range that suites your needs. I am also very knowledgable about discounted and foreclosure properties in that area if you want to go that route. Feel free to give me a call or email me. Thanks.

Derrick Jackson II
Realtor - Chase Real Estate
(630) 527-0095 (Office)
(630) 631.8380 (Cell)
derrick.jackson@mychaseagent.com
ChaseEstate.com - Main Website
Web Reference: http://ChaseEstate.com