Home Buying in Beach Haven>Question Details

Robbies, Home Buyer in Beach Haven, NJ

Are homes on LBI selling at or below assessed value, and what is the average days on the market for a house to sell on LBI .?

Asked by Robbies, Beach Haven, NJ Mon Oct 24, 2011

Answers

4
Nathan Colmer’s answer
If you would like, please visit my website http://buylbi.com/lbi_news_letter.htm where I have posted the average sale price, days on market and % between sale and list price for the past year or so.

Thanks!
Here is everything that has closed year to date on LBI https://www.jerseyshoremls.net/njs/maildoc/sd_LQeBx420111024…
As you can see many properties have sold for over assessed, having a market analysis preformed for the property you are interested in is the only way to get the real market valve.

Any help I can be please feel free to call my cell:

Curtis Lee
Broker~Salesperson
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
The relationship between assessment and closing price is a very weak indicator of market value and even if it was a good indicator it would vary from town to town and section to section. As to average days on market that too is dependant on how motivated the seller was, looking at this year to date homes have sold in as little as 6days and as much as 1511days.

My suggestion it to seek out a real estate professional you trust. Prudential Zack Shore Properties sells more than the next two brokerages combined and we would be very happy to help you in your search if you haven't found the right agent for you yet.

Curtis Lee
Broker~Salesperson
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
Some homes are selling at assessed value and a few below. Days on the market depends on whether or not the property is priced fairly.