Stansbury, Other/Just Looking in 19342

Are home values continuing to drop in North Cape May ? What is the prediction for when this decline will begin to turn around ?

Asked by Stansbury, 19342 Wed Jan 16, 2013

Answers

4
I would be surprised to see a drop in prices anywhere.
With the magnitude of Settlements we have had (personally and DESATNICK REAL ESTATE, LLC as a whole) in the 4th quarter of 2012, as well as the beginning of the first quarter of 2013, it is not unrealistic to think that appreciation is just around the corner. We are still seeing Sellers negotiating off their offering prices in Lower Township, which statistically is still decreasing, however, we are seeing a much smaller margin between offering prices and closing prices. Sellers are getting realistic and those are the properties which are going to Settlement.

Over the last few months, I personally have encountered several multiple bid situations, and it is not due to those properties being fire sales, as they positioned appropriately. I firmly believe this is a positive sign of things to come in the near future.

The action is as good as it has been in years. Do not miss the opportunity for your next sale or acquisition.

Ryan Griffin
DESATNICK REAL ESTATE, LLC
1001 Lafayette Street
Cape May, NJ 08204
609.602.5578 (M)
609.884.1300 (O)
rgriffin@desatnickrealestate.com
Prices in the North Cape May area have stabilized and in some cases are increasing. Contact me for a Current Market Analysis which gives you a comparable market value for properties in your area.

Patricia Piacentine
seapatti@comcast.net or 609-741-1212

HomeStead Real Estate
846 Broadway
West Cape May, NJ 08204
You might want to view (google) "Dave Liniger's Top Ten Predictions for 2013". basically he predicts an increase this year of 3.5%. Even though it's general information about the market, you might find the info helpful.

Please feel free to give me a call or email to discuss further. Every market is very unique.

Sandra Richardson
Re/Max Infinity Top Achivers
Cell 609-972-1796
I Get Results
http://Www.SRichardson.remax-nj.com
SandraRichardson@remax.net