Terese, Home Buyer in Encinitas, CA

Are any homes available now or being built that have a lot size larger than 5500sq. ft. ?.....Terese

Asked by Terese, Encinitas, CA Sat Sep 8, 2012

I am looking for a layout that has an office preferably or bedroom & a half bath near the front of the house, do you have any plans like that ?......

Answers

11
I saw several homes that meet your goal today during brokers carivan. Contact my wife Suzy at SMorris@LuxeGlobal.com for showing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 12, 2012
Hello Terese,

Absolutely! The key is ....getting to that house before the other buyers do. If you'd like we can send you property that match your desires the minute they hit the market.

Lots of good answers below --- I would recommend that you find an agent you like and trust to represent you. I would do your research online and then make some phone calls and then meet in person.

Read testimonials ...and look at their individual websites. If it is a canned website I would move on. I would advise of choosing and agent that has at least 5 years of experience. Also verify they are not working another job. You should look for a FULL TIME agent.

I would ask to speak with their recent clients that just closed escrow! At least three clients with in the last 30 - 60 days. Verify these were their clients with proof of the sold MLS listing.

Experience is crucial in this business right now. If you call the listing agent they could be listing this house for their relative. They may have zero experience. This is a very competitive market.
You need an agent that knows how to navigate this market, and be the chosen offer. A lot of time can be lost with an inexperienced or part time agent. Interest rates and housing prices are going up.

I would work with an agent that has been in the business -full time- for no less than 5 years. Also, I would be careful to work with a company or agent that has fewer listings and not a ton of listings. Sometime when an agent has too many listings you don't get as much one to one time as you might require.

We represent more buyers than sellers. We have been in real estate and lending for over 30 years. I am born and reaised in San Diego. We have lived in La Costa and know it very well.

Cal State Realty has over 300 licensed agents that work through out California.

Based on your question I would say you are at the beginning stages of buying? There are a lot of buyers out there these days. Many of them are investors with all cash offers. Do you know how to stand out and get your offer accepted against that all cash offer??

Do you know what it takes to get an offer accepted when you need financing and not paying cash?
You have a lot of competition. Finding the home is only half the battle - getting our offer accepted is what sets apart from our colleagues.

This is a big decision - you need an expert in this market- you must have representation on your side -the buyers side! When you call the listing agent your calling the person that has a relationship with the seller already. The person that pays them. I prefer on my listings that the buyer has their own representation.

There is so much to learn in this market. We have already done the homework for you. We are also lenders for the last 30 years- It is an ever changing market and we keep on top of the changes.

One question -- have you been approved for a loan? If not, we'd be glad to help you with the financing. We will educate you so you understand every step of the process and close escrow happy and excited.

This is the third down market we've worked through, and we are good at what we do. We'd be glad to meet with you and make your dream of owning a home with a larger yard a reality!. : )

Please feel free to contact us and view our profile, our websites.

Kind regards,
Scott and Shelley Weier
Cal State Realty
C2 Financial Corporation
Website http://www.BigAvocado.com
Website: http://www.CalStateRealty.us
Scott@CalStateRealty.us
Shelley@CalStateRealty.us
Office: 951-587-2100
NMLS License # 258707
Yes please contact me Angelina consults homes at yogask@postga.com, thank you
Upstairs near front of house, please call 760 208 2511 on the market now over 5500 square feet thanks
I have builder North San Diego County that build a great home on any lot. He has three for sale in the market, but you can pick the lot and look at few homes he builds. He homes look like they should be priced at $1.2 million, but he sells them for under one million.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Yes brand new, in Carlsbad.
Call me: Bill 619-977-0600
yes. Check 0ut 549 Burton Ct., Carlsbad, - 6000sf Lot - PLUS 15,000sf Surrounding Greenbelt.
4 BR 3BA - Home Office with full bath at front of home ++++++
Coastal community - walk to beach - etc., etc. MLS 120042076 - see ad on Craigslist -Walk to beach - single level!!!
La Costa Oaks has some very modern homes with just what you are looking for.

http://colrich.com/community/Sandalwood/plan1

Hope this helps
Pete Tomaszek
17608152959
Terese,

Yes, Please give me a call and I would be more than happy to show you three that match your criteria.
Bree Estape
Prudential Ca
858-405-2003
bree@kabrizolis.com
Yes there are - if you would like to contact me I know of at least 5 homes meeting your criteria.

Jim Ouimet, CA DRE 01248413
RE/MAX Associates
760-822-3796
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Hi Terese,
There are some new construction homes, as well as, resale homes that have larger lots and floor plans that would accommodate your needs. I would need more information about how many bedrooms, baths, price, etc to put together a list for you. Call or email me your criteria and I would be happy to send you some potential houses.

Katie Pond
Sea Coast Exclusive Properties
760-402-2865
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012