Home Buying in Hemet>Question Details

lm me, Home Buyer in Idaho

Are all the cracked up roads because of the state being poor or earthquake?

Asked by lm me, Idaho Wed Jun 6, 2012

And why can't the agents ever answer their inquiries? they all seem asleep down there.

I'd say not enough money. I don't believe it is earthquakes.

By the way, I do answer inquiries directed to me.

Once again Sale Turths, Just looking, California I've flagged you as a ridiculously conspicuous spammer who can't even spell or write properly. When will you realize that no one will answer you on this Q/A platform? Why don't you buy advertising like everyone else instead of trying to sluff your stupid adds on us?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 21, 2012
I have been flagging al of his responses, too - he was on the other night spamming away, under a different name, and trulia removed those posts the following day - I hope they quickly repsond and remove these, as well.
Flag Sat Jul 21, 2012

I will be glad to answer any and all your questions related to Southern California real estate in general or my listings in perticular. Obviously I neither qualify nor have the power or authority to speak on behalf the state of California or its finances. I honestly don't have the answer why a perticular road/freeway is not repaired in a timely manner.

To be fair to our golden state majority public roads that I travel in regular basis are in fairly good shape.

If you have any perticular questions or concerns please contact me directly at the number bellow.

Thank you.

Don Wijesinghe
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 6, 2012
Truthfully, S. Hall - maybe if you asked a real estate related question you'd get more extensive and in depth responses.

Agents aren't city planners, nor are they engineers - so I doubt, other than conjecture, anyone can really answer your question with proficiency....nor should they be expected to.

Real estate "inquiries" are answered all the time all over trulia.
Judy, Great answer. It's soooooo much better than someone who say's "I don't look back on comments I leave." Can you believe there's actually someone saying that?
I would feel very comfortable suggesting it was the State of California being broke. Just wait. It won't be long before Tiajuana's streets are better than ours. But let's keep voting the way we've been voting and we can guarantee it.
That seems rather unprofessional and very negative.
Flag Wed Jun 6, 2012