Amanda T, Other/Just Looking in Norfolk, VA

Are all of the Hampton Roads area VHDA Lendors busy?

Asked by Amanda T, Norfolk, VA Fri Nov 23, 2012

I am looking to purchase a home or forclosure home in the hamptonroads area. I am VHDA certified so i need a lendor that is very familiar with this program. I am also wanting more information to see whats availble and what options are the best for me. I have called some lendors and had to leave messages only to not get a return phone call? I really need someone being that me and the hubby are trying to buy early 2013

Answers

7
Amanda....I am not sure if you have found the lender or the home with the VHDA loan program. If you have, congratulations. If you haven't I know some very reliable lenders who work with buyers on the VHDA program. They know it very well. So if you do still need assistance, contact me. You should have gotten the service you expected back in November. I certainly wouldn't work with someone who didn't return my calls. That's the first indicator they aren't the right choice for you. Thanks
I'd be more than happy to send you in the right direction. My preferred lender is awesome.

Tom Benvenuto
Real Estate Sales – RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL
cell:757-749-0507
office: 757-588-0213
fax: 757-213-9773
toll free: 1-800-627-0213
email: tombenvenuto@williamewood.com
web site: http://www.williamewood.com/tombenvenuto
MY LISTINGS
Licensed in Virginia
Hi Amanda,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day. I work with a lender that is very familiar with VHDA financing, and actually has a new VHDA loan program that only a few in the area use right now. In any event, he can guide you as what will best suit your needs, because that is what counts with him. If you would like to contact me, we could discuss it further and I can get you in contact with him. My email address is vicki@vickiwoody.com...cell is 757-685-3842

Hope to speak with you soon,
Vicki Woody
Long & Foster Realtors
Web Reference: http://www.vickiwoody.com
Amanda,
Let me first apologize for your experiences thus far. As in any business, there are great and less than stellar practionioners! In this challenging market, it's amazing that anyone would find it difficult to get the service they would expect when spending their hard earned money. I am a REALTOR, not a loan officer but I work with several great loan officers who would give you the service and expertise in VHDA regulations you and your husband deserve. Some lenders are very busy with refinances but this time of the year most lenders and REALTORS experience a normal slowdown between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Historically low interest rates and incredible affordability (really great bargain prices) have kept most of us a little busier than normal even during this traditionally slower time of the year. John Hamilton of Towne Mortgage should be able to assist you immediately and address any VHDA issues or concerns you might have. Call John anytime (including nights and weekends) at 567-2992. You will not be disappointed. Best of Luck!
Mrs. Todd,
I currently have access to a VHDA approved lender. It would be my pleasure to assist you in finding your perfect home, please feel free to contact me to discuss in more detail your current real estate needs.
Thank you so much,
Michael Harris
Long & Foster Realtors
2000-13 Colonial Ave. Norfolk, VA 23517
Cell: 757-672-1346 email: michael.harris@longandfoster.com
Good Afternoon Amanda!
I have several Loan officers that I work with who can assist. they even provide thier personal cell #s to be more available to client. email me at JackBlake.REALTOR@gmail.com or text me at 757-339-2327 & I can sent you thier contact information.
Have a safe weekend!
Amanda, Call Diana Glasier with Towne Mortgage, her number is 757-409-6301. She is busy, but she returns phone calls. This weekend may be tight for her, holiday etc, but if she doesn't call you back this weekend, she will Monday.

After talking to her, call me.

Doug Knack
William E Wood and Associated
757-408-5556
Thanks for responding Doug. Actually Diana was one of the agents i called and have not received a response from her as of yet but i will try again if I dont hear anything Monday.
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012