Marty, Home Buyer in Sun Prairie, WI

Are There any 2-4 BR homes Land Contracts Properties within the Sun Prairie, WI area? If yes, please contact me.

Asked by Marty, Sun Prairie, WI Fri Jul 27, 2012

Answers

5
Marty you welcome to call me to discuss.

There are several properties in Sun Prairie that will use Land Contracts to sell the property. I have personally used Land Contracts when purchasing and selling homes and would enjoy discussing my experiences with you. Not all Sellers will open disclose or offer a Land Contract..... We have to find them by asking the right questions.

Lets start with what type of property your looking for.

Bill Baker
608 575-6731
I am looking for a place in Wisconsin I too would need a land contract but I don't have a lot of money to put down, I don't have enough of a credit history to get a bank loan, and I've found in the past that land contracts are easy to get into I had one once that I paid 1500 down and payments of 401 a month which included taxes aand insurance, looking to move in june if possible my fioncee lives in Milwaukee County and I live in the mid Michigan area
Flag Sat Dec 6, 2014
Hi Marty,

Why do you want to do a land contract? The rules have changed on land contracts, and sellers are requiring any where between $5000-$10,000 down and they want full price to do a land contract. A land contract has to go thru the sellers bank and you will need to meet guide lines by the bank which include good credit. You may be better off going to your bank and seeing if you can get a loan, because a land contract also means that if you default, the seller can get the house back, and you are out your $$. A land contract is also recorded at the Register of Deeds, and you may have a deadline to get a loan from a bank down the road as one of the sellers requirements. Another requirement may be that the seller will not let you do anything to the house unless it is done by a licensed contractor, (which the city would require as well). A land contract can only be done on a current residence by the seller. Hope this was helpful information for your home search. Let me know if I can help you with your search. Thank you!
Hi Marty, even though there are no properties currently actively marketing as Seller financed, a good Buyer agent will do some digging and may find you a gem. What are you really looking for in a home? How about schools? What's the neighborhood like? Are you planning long term or just 3-5 years for holding? What are you offering a Seller to take a chance on you? Whether you meet me or choose someone else, I wish you the best of luck in finding the right home. Helping Nice People Move for over 30 Years.
Hello Marty,

Nothing listed in Sun Prairie but, several in area communities. I am located in Sun Prairie (Stark Realtors), so if you have specific needs for Sun Prairie, please give me a call at 516-9289.

Jim
Marty,

Depending on how close to Sun Prairie you need to be there are some around Madison and some other adjoining communities, but none specifically in Sun Prairie being advertised as such.

Give me a call at (608) 770-2144 if you'd like to discuss your options.

-Chris