Josh, Home Buyer in New Jersey

Are Livingston Towncenter townhouses a good investment at the moment? They seems to slowly moving.

Asked by Josh, New Jersey Mon May 12, 2008

It just showed up on a map of Livingston a couple of years ago. Do people like or dislike the community and location? Also wanted to know if the townhouses are properly priced.

Answers

4
Josh,

Before we can answer your properly, we need to know if you would buy one of these units to live in or to rent.

Joe and Gail Pieretti
Carol and Bob,

Thanks a lot for the answers.
My colleague was told today by the sales office over at Livingston Towncenter that a single-family home which was previously listed at 1.1 million has closed recently at 1.5 million. This is really impressive to see that the area is completely isolated from the housing market and economy downturn. How is it really possible?

-Josh.
Hi Josh,

Definitely a buyer's market. The Town Center is in a great location in the center of Livingston. It's a great community with top school district and an easy commute to nyc or major highways. The condos are very large with beautiful detail to design. There are 2 units right now that you worth looking at. I live in Livingston and work in this area. If you would email me, I would email you the listings that you available with more details. You can also go the website for the Center which is http://www.livingstontowncenter.com . My email is caroleisenstein@prunewjersey.com

They are a great value now. Everytihng is somewhat depressed and a valuable time for buyers.....When can you get Low Prices & Low Interest rates? This is the first time in recent history that this has happened. Please call me & visit my website listed below for more information.

Stay well & I would love to work with you.....this is my immediate area of influence. I am located in Caldwell, a neighboring town!