hwkeye05, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Approximately how much would insurance cost per year on a 650 sq ft intracoastal waterfront condo in FLL?

Asked by hwkeye05, Fort Lauderdale, FL Tue Jul 16, 2013

Master policy covers wind mitigation. I know there are still many variables here, but just want a general idea for what it would cost per year. The property itself is valued at $145,000.

Answers

5
Barbara Irvin, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It looks like you are looking for an estimate for an HO6 Insurance Policy which will cover the inside of your condo and is required by most of the Homeowners Associations. There are mainly Realtors and Lenders on this sight so you will need to contact an Insurance Agent to answer your question. There are a lot of factors when estimating the cost of insurance, such as whether or not your condo has Hurricane Impact Windows, which will reduce the price of the policy quite a bit. I would recommend that you call more than one insurance company and get multiple quotes.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties
Serving all of Fort Lauderdale, Florida

http://www.FortLauderdaleHomes4U.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 17, 2013
I think we have tried to answer that question for you already yesterday. We are not insurance agents and can only direct you in the right direction.

Please contact an insurance agent. If you don't have an agent you as well can get online quotes through many sites.

Annett T. Block
http://www.FloridaConnectsInc.com
I know a great independent insurance agent that I can recommend.
Please contact me, will be glad to recommend you to a good Homeowner insurance broker that can help you with this issue.
Maybe if you answer my question first, then i'll contact you.
Flag Tue Jul 16, 2013