Home Buying in Holtsville>Question Details

Buyer, Home Buyer in Holtsville, NY

Anything for sale in the 600's in The Hamlet @ St. James? I cannot find any listings.

Asked by Buyer, Holtsville, NY Fri Aug 21, 2009

Answers

4
I have a beautiful listing in the Hamlet Wind Watch in Hauppauge. If you would like to see it, please give me a call.

Diane Schwartz
Fairfield Realty
631-741-0045
The beautiful luxury homes in The Hamlet Estates in St.James are currently priced from $738,900 to $1,200,000. If you're not currently working with a real estate agent, and would like more information, I would love to help.

Diane Weidler
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson

dweidler.homesales@gmail.com
http://www.dweidlerhomesales.com/
If you're not currently working with a real estate agent, I would like to speak to you about your purchase. I am a certified buyer representative. If you're not familiar with that term it means that if you work with me, I will be working FOR you rather than merely WITH you. Many agents currently practicing in Long Island work in the capacity as a seller's or broker's agent. They have many legal restrictions in assisting you to find the best possible property at the best possible price. My office is in Ronkonkoma and I would be pleased to sit with you and explain buyer brokerage to you. Since every buyer already is paying a commission, why not be paying someone to work for you instead of for the seller?

With respect to the Hamlet in St. James, I have not found any new (or old) listings or even that development. Is this a new development?

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
I did some research and could only find the Hamlet in commack and the hamlet at willow creek . I would like to further assist you so if you like to call and speak to me and we can work this out together
Nunzio.zappola@elliman.com or call 631-422-7510