Home Buying in Bee Cave>Question Details

myron.marqua…, Home Buyer in Aransas Pass, TX

Anything for sale in 200,000-250,000 range in Bee Cave ?

Asked by myron.marquardt, Aransas Pass, TX Thu Nov 14, 2013

Answers

2
There is limited availability for homes in that price range in Bee Cave. Are you looking for a home within Lake Travis ISD or just specifically Bee Cave?

Please feel free to email me personally at stuart@beyondrealtytx.com and we can discuss your needs in more detail. Also, have you been pre-qualified by a lender for a home in that price range? If you haven't spoken with a lender yet and would like to I can help you with that as well.

Look forwards to hearing from you. Stuart McWilliams, Licensed Broker 512-828-9867 stuart@beyondrealtytx.com
There is a townhome for $259,900 and a few homes out Hamilton Pool Road which is just outside of Bee Cave as options. Let me know if I can help or forward to you.

Sue Ellett, Broker Associate
Paragon Property Group Team
Coldwell Banker United Realtors
512-422-7182
Thanks...looking for retirement home ..Wimberley-Spring Branch-Canyon Lake-dripping springs-bastrop-boerne..or anything close to them..NO SPECIFIC..looking for GREAT deal..close to water and activities...trout fishing-floating...Looking right now trying to see where u can get most for least.
Flag Thu Nov 14, 2013