Home Buying in Awendaw>Question Details

Jim, Home Buyer in Awendaw, SC

Anyone want to show me this house today or tomorrow?

Asked by Jim, Awendaw, SC Sat Dec 3, 2011

Answers

7
Marian Bennett’s answer
Jim, I would be happy to show you the house you are referring to. Please send me the address and I will set up a time at your convenience for us to take a look at that one and any others that might be appealing to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Jim, have you seen this home since 2011? I hope so.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Jim, if you have not yet seen 3838 Tupelo ... It would be my pleasure! I am a "Water Seeker" also, and have a passion for helping others looking for water to find the perfect "launch!" Just Holler!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hi Jim,

I would be happy to show you a house right now - just let me know what the address is and I will try to make an appointment. If the owners are not able to accommodate us on short notice, I could show you the home tomorrow afternoon. Give me a call at 843-640-7799 or email me at kimkboulter@gmail.com and let me know what the address of the property is that you are interested in. I could also let you know about other homes for sale that are similar, that you might not have seen yet.

Kim Boulter
Healthy Realty
843-640-7799
kimkboulter@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.kimboulter.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Jim you can contact me at 843-830-4977.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Which home? I have a listing appt at 2pm in Mt. Pleasant and could show you something after that. 843.475.1722
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Jim You did not say which house you want to see.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011