Home Buying in Morris Plains>Question Details

Man Ho, Home Buyer in Morris Plains, NJ

Anyone tried to make an offer on Coventry Park at Morris Plains? Any advise?

Asked by Man Ho, Morris Plains, NJ Thu Apr 26, 2012

Answers

4
Christine M. Milcheck (Gale)’s answer
Man Ho, asks "Anyone tried to make an offer on Coventry Park at Morris Plains? Any advise?"

Are you working with a Real Estate Professional? There are a number of units that are currently under contract and expected to be closing. Have you seen a unit that you are considering making an offer on? I would be happy to assist you with the analysis of the local area market and present an offer on your behalf. If you would like to meet I work out of Weichert's Corporate Headquarters in Morris Plains. Just click the link to view my profile and we can set up an appointment. I would also be happy to assist you with any additional questions you may have.
There are three units Under Contract in Coventry Park, but none on the GSMLS show as closed yet, so direct comparable sales prices are not listed there yet. If you would like to make an offer, I recommend taking a look at the best comparable sale prices available, and working with an independent agent for assistance in the process and negotiations. If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to help.
Hello! Apparently three units are under contract so offers were made and accepted. What type of advise are you seeking? You may reach me at 908-400-1440.

Susan McSwain, Sales Representative, Weichert Realtors Corporate HQ Residential Sales
Hello- if you can please give me a little more information I would be happy to help - Please call or email - cell 973-767-1888 or ldorio@weichert.com
Web Reference: http://lyndadorio.com