Home Buying in East Park>Question Details

Staceylh72, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Anyone know what the HOA fees are for East Park?

Asked by Staceylh72, Orlando, FL Sun Sep 2, 2012

Answers

6
Can you provide the address of the property you need answers for?
Thanks for the kind words Alan.
not my side of town but Mark will look after you.
Hi Stacey,

If you want to compare neighborhoods in the Lake Nona area you need to determine the HOA fee AND wether or not their is a CDD fee as well. It's the total of HOA+CDD that really counts. The other agents have given you the HOA fees, but East Park does have a CDD as well. The CDD fee is about $900 a year for house and just under $700 per year for the condos.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Hi Staceyhl 72:
The neigborhood has two communities
villas at East park condo the HOA fees are $153 monthly
East Park Neighborhood HOA fees are $326 semiannual.
Please check with the HOA for accurance on the fees. A real Estate Agent will help you to answer this question.
If you need some help please contact me.
thanks Rosa Maria Valdes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hi Maria...I think my husband spoke with you about a different house in the Moss Park Ridge area last week that is a short sale. But now that we have discovered the East Park area..we love it. The only other area we would consider is over by Northlake Park school. (But NOT waters edge). Anyway, we are going to get our letter of approval but I would at least like you to keep a watch for anything in those area's for us please. 4 or 5 bedroom with a pool. That's our must have's. We love 10371 Kristen Park Drive but must be sold. Let me know. Thanks!!
Flag Mon Sep 3, 2012
Flag Mon Sep 3, 2012
Hi Stacy,
The majority of the listings in East Park Condo show a monthly HOA fee of $153.
Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or if you want to view or submitoffers on any listings. I can be reached 407-517-4614.
Thank you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012