Home Buying in Rumson>Question Details

Cap Partners, Home Buyer in Rumson, NJ

Anyone know the owner/builder of 3 Orchard Ln, Is it for sale ? Absolutly stunning..

Asked by Cap Partners, Rumson, NJ Mon Apr 23, 2012

Answers

12
Robert Adler’s answer
I just noticed this thread and although it is a bit aged, I thought I would let you know I am the architect who designed the home. Thank you for the compliment. I am very proud of the work there. If you are still in search of a home and need some architectural advice or service, please feel free to call me. I don't charge any fees to review and visit properties that you may be condidering for renovation, addition, or new construction.

Robert W. Adler, Jr.
office (732) 571-1010 x12
cell (732) 904-3929
RAdler@RWAdlerAssociates.com
CP - Are you interested in buying a property?

http://www.jskronski.remax-nj.com
The builder is Kosta from Atlantic Builders Great House. He is building house for a client. If your have any interest in a new home I have a new construction coming on the market in a prime location. Give me a call at 732-687-1365 Thanks! Have A Great Day!!!
Previously an expanded ranch existed at 3 Orchard Lane. Last summer it was purchased by private parties and the new construction at that site is not for sale. There are currently 8 new homes in the process of construction in the Rumson and Fair Haven areas. Alternatively, the option of purchasing an older home for purposed of tear down/new construction might be an option.

Deborah "Deb" Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group
732 784 8450 Mobile
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
I have a lot in rumson the house is a knock down and I could set you up with a builder the lot is under a million dollars and is on a private street. Call me or email me if you would like more info. Have a great day

Michael O'Brien
732-865-0323
michaelobrienkw@gmail.com
Keller Williams
There is another house going up on an acre with a similar 6000sq ft home for 2.7m in Rumson. The location is at least as nice or better than Orchard. If interested give me a call at 732-492-8224.
Kelly
Kelly are you referring to Sugar Maple? A quiet street or dead end is very important, We had no interest in Sugar Maple. Thank you for your response.
Flag Mon Apr 23, 2012
New construction 6 weeks to go!
Look at 4 cypress way, colts nech 16th hole trump national, open house this sunday 1-4 pm $2,750,000 includes fin basement and pool.
The home is being built by Atlantic Builders for someone. It is not for sale. he builds a very nice home!
I have a few homes in mind that are similar as that property has sold but I can also find out for you is the builder/owner of that property to see if they are interested in selling if you really like it.
Michael obrien
7328650323
Keller Williams
3 Orchard Lane in Rumson closed 7-13-11 for $1,1mm. It was only on the market about 6 months started at $1.5mm then lowered and finally closed at $1.1

If you are looking for a Rumson home I can help you if you like.

Val Gabela

http://BeautifulShoreHomes.com
3 Orchard Lane sold last summer for $1.1MM. It was an estate.
If you would be interested in something similar, let me know via Trulia or my website.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
This ranch closed on 7/23/11 for $1,100,000.00. Only on the market for 93 days. How can I help you? There are many homes available in Rumson for sale.
Carol Nannini, GRI
Better Homes and Gardens Preferred Properties
105 E. River Road
Rumson,NJ 07760
cell or text at 732-539-4348
http://www.jerseyhouses.net