Home Buying in Little Rock>Question Details

c4jay, Home Buyer in Little Rock, AR

Anyone know of any owner finance houses or true rent to own houses?

Asked by c4jay, Little Rock, AR Thu Feb 21, 2013

I am looking to buy a house in Jacksonville Arkansas. My credit is not so good but I am a nurse so I do work and can pay a note. Looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom with at least 2 full baths. Thanks

Answers

4
Jules’ answer
Hi c4jay..

I represent a group of investors who always have some owner financed properties. Please go to my site and register. I don't currently have one in Jacksonville, but my group might. Once you have registered, anytime a property comes up that meets your criteria, you will be notified. My contact information can be found at the site (I live out of town but own several properties in Central Arkansas).. Good luck.

The site:
http://www.reimatcher.com/b/wwwthepadsellercom/2

Jules
I do have a couple of homes with owner financing available
do you have a web site
Flag Mon Jul 22, 2013
c4jay....be SURE you first talk with a couple of banks to get your credit score and have them advise you of what they think you might need to do to qualify for a loan. Getting an FHA loan can be a lot easier than some might think, or the Credit Union you might belong to as a nurse. A good loan officer can direct you to a legitimate credit counselor that can put you on a track with a time table for getting a loan to buy rather than resorting to an Owner Finance or Rent to Own. EITHER of the two latter, be SURE you talk to an attorney or legal friend that can review the paperwork and check out the credibility of the person offering the deal. Most are looking to prey on your weakness and take advantage of you than help you.
Do you have any funds for a down payment? Does it need to be in the City of Jacksonville or just the general area?