Home Buying in Fairbanks>Question Details

roadkilgrill, Home Buyer in Fairbanks, AK

Anyone know of any month-to-month rentals that allow two large dogs and a small dog? moving up end of Nov, need a place to stay while I house-hunt

Asked by roadkilgrill, Fairbanks, AK Sun Apr 27, 2014

Answers

2
I may know of a short term month to month rental that allows pets. What kind of dogs and are they house trained? If you'd like to call me we can ta
lk about it. (907) 322-9188.
1 Great Pyrenees, 1 black Lab, and a pint sized Chorkie. They are all house trained.
Flag Wed Nov 12, 2014
Raitto Kennels for boarding your dogs in Salcha if you're being stationed at Eielson AFB. They're about 7 miles or so past the gate off Stringer Road and Old Valdez Trail. Very hard to find rentals that are okay with pets here. Your best bet might be the AHRN website if you're military/retired. I also think 3 Dog Night Hostel would be your other best bet, since they have a recreational dog team. They're at MP335 or so on the Richardson. IIRC, both places might have websites if you google them. Good luck!